We are delighted to announce that in September we will be opening our first yoga class in West London, in South Kensington, thanks to the great generosity of the evolve wellness centre team.
This class is brilliant news
It means that refugee and asylum-seeking women living in the West London area will be able to practice yoga for free (with travel refunded) with an experienced and consistent teacher, sensitive to the issues they may be facing.
Thank you so much to the evolve team, without whom this new class wouldn’t be possible.
Key facts about the new class
- We only accept students by referral, via this referral form / all you need to know quick guide (including criteria / travel refund policy)
- For refugee and asylum-seeking women only (aged 16+)
- Friday afternoons (2.30pm – 4pm)
- Suitable for absolute beginners, as well as those with more experience
- The yoga we teach is based on Ashtanga, adapted to suit our students
evolve is a centre of evolution in the heart of South Kensington, offering yoga, pilates, holistic treatments, innovative workshops, conscious documentaries and more. Through community and collaboration, evolve inspires evolutionary ways of living.
Click here for more information about Hackney Yoga Project’s other classes.